Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Todd Bike Blog

The purpose of this blog is to document the various bicycle exploits I have planned for the next few weeks, and, hopefully, thereafter. I hope that friends and other people will read it, ask questions, give advice; if not, then at least I'll have a record of what I've been doing in terms of bike-riding. That said, here is the plan in brief for the next month or so:

- on Saturday, March 14, my dad and I are doing the Solvang Century ride in Solvang, CA, which is near Santa Barbara
- after that, I plan to stay around that area and set off on my own to ride to San Francisco
- I'll spend the weekend in SF, seeing friends and checking out some law schools
- I'll spend the last week or so in March riding back to LA, hopefully in time to catch a flight I have booked to NY on Friday, April 3

The main points of preparation I have left are twofold: supplies, and to continue training. I'll be sure to flesh out this and the bullet points in future posts.

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean "hopefully" in time to catch flight to NY????

    ReplyDelete